Kleo Pharmaceuticals is an emerging company at the forefront of synthetic organic chemistry and immunology. We are passionate about developing new, innovative small molecule immunotherapies to treat patients with cancer as well as other life-threatening diseases. Our Headquarters is located adjacent to Yale University in the vibrant city of New Haven, CT.
Please email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line if you are interested. We look forward to meeting you.
Please scroll down to the following positions:
- Manager/Director, In Vivo Immuno-Oncology
Manager/Director, In Vivo Immuno-Oncology
Description of the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated scientist and team player to lead our Immunology group and make major scientific contributions to advance our product pipeline. This individual will coordinate research team efforts and develop the strategies, technologies, and procedures to achieve important milestones in program development. Part of this position will be ‘hands-on’, and incorporates a mixture of management and laboratory responsibilities. Accordingly, having proficiency in a wide range of in vivo tumor models for immuno-oncology agents (including bispecifics, antibody drug conjugates, and checkpoint inhibitors) is essential. Familiarity with cutting-edge techniques in this field is a plus.
Our ideal candidate may be working in either an industrial or an academic environment, but will possess a strong scientific research background and managerial experience. A relocation package is available for qualified applicants.
- PhD in Immunology, Cancer Biology, Cell Biology, or related field
- Additional post-graduate and/or pharmaceutical experience in immunology, oncology and/or cell biology is desirable
- Demonstrated record of scientific achievement and innovation (i.e. strong publication record and/or drug development portfolio)
- Robust research experience in mouse tumor models, specifically as applied to the evaluation of immunotherapies, is essential.
- Proficiency in data analysis (Excel, prism, flowjo or comparable applications) and presentation tools is required
- Excellent data recording skills and able to interpret and communicate experimental outcomes
- Capacity to thrive in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with external partners across multiple scientific disciplines
Interested applicants may submit resumes to email@example.com or submit your application via our company page on LinkedIn.