Kleo Pharmaceuticals is an emerging company at the forefront of synthetic organic chemistry and immunology. We are passionate about developing new, innovative small molecule immunotherapies to treat patients with cancer as well as other life-threatening diseases. Our Headquarters is located adjacent to Yale University in the vibrant city of New Haven, CT.
Please email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line if you are interested. We look forward to meeting you.
Please scroll down to the following positions:
- Group Leader/Director, Cancer Immunology
- Research Scientist/Associate Pharmacology
Group Leader/Director, Cancer Immunology
Description of the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated scientist and team player to lead our Cancer Immunology group and make major scientific contributions to advance our product pipeline. This individual will lead research team efforts and develop the strategies, technologies, and procedures to achieve important milestones in program development.
This position will incorporate a mixture of management and laboratory benchwork responsibilities. Accordingly, our ideal candidate will have proficiency in a wide range of laboratory techniques–especially assays using human and/or mouse immune cells, flow cytometry, ELISA, mammalian cell culture. Experience with antibodies and in vivo tumor models is highly desirable. Experience with cutting-edge techniques and technologies in your field is a plus. Immuno-oncology drug development experiment is essential.
Our ideal candidate may be working in either an industrial or an academic environment, but will possess a strong scientific research background and managerial experience. If you are passionate about advancing healthcare and this position is in agreement with your career goals, we would love to hear from you. A relocation package is available for qualified applicants and based upon level of work experience.
- PhD in Immunology, Cell Biology, Cancer Research, or related field
- 5+ years of additional post-graduate and/or pharmaceutical experience in immunology, oncology and/or cell biology is required
- Demonstrated record of scientific achievement and innovation (i.e. strong publication record or drug development portfolio)
- Robust research experience in immunology assay development using multiple approaches (ie ADCC/CDC assays, FACS, ELISA, other) is essential
- Immuno-oncology assay development experience, in vivo tumor models, and as well as a desire to continue in a laboratory-focused role
- Proficiency in molecular biology techniques including cloning, transfection, PCR, qPCR is required
- Capacity to thrive in a competitive, multi-disciplinary environment
Interested applicants may submit resumes to email@example.com
Description of the Role
We are looking for a motivated individual to work as a team member in our Preclinical Development team. This candidate will directly work in our pharmacology laboratory working and executing pharmacology studies. This will be a hands-on position using cutting edge immunology techniques as applied to tumor biology. Having proficiency in all elements of pharmacology will be a requirement (including dosing, tumor implantation, tissue sampling and small animal surgery).
Our ideal candidate may be working in either an industrial or an academic environment, but will possess a strong scientific research background and some managerial experience. This position will report to the Director of Preclinical Development.
- BS, MS or PhD in Biology, Cancer Biology, Cell Biology, Pharmacology or related field.
- Robust research experience in mouse tumor models using both syngeneic and xenograft models.
- Experience in hands-on laboratory animal work including tumor implantation, dosing, tissue sampling and general pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic studies.
- Experience with mammalian cell culture and ELISA.
- Experienced in data management and scientific report writing.
- Demonstrated record of in vivo work and understanding of IACUC guidelines. AALAS certification is desirable.
- Proficiency in data analysis (Excel, GraphPad Prism,) and presentation tools is required
- Excellent data recording skills and able to interpret and communicate experimental outcomes.
- Capacity to thrive in a multi-disciplinary team environment
Interested applicants may submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org