Sorry, there are no positions available at this time.
Thank you for your inquiry about employment opportunities at Kleo Pharmaceuticals.
Currently we don't have any open positions but if you are interested in possible future opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
Job Description: Under the direction of the CFO, the Senior Accountant is responsible for maintaining the books and records in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Major tasks include preparing monthly financial statements, processing payroll and payables, as well as other general accounting duties.
- Close financial books monthly and prepare financial statements
- Manage accounts payable, including coordination with purchasing associate
- Maintain fixed assets
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Account for collaboration agreements
- Maintain capitalization table (including stock compensation expense) using Carta software program
- Payroll and benefits
- Other finance department tasks as required
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- Three or more years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical, communication (written and oral) and organizational skills
- Excellent PC skills (especially Excel), strong knowledge of other Office applications.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Quickbooks accounting software.
- Experience with Carta software (capitalization table management and valuation software) a plus.